Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is That Beef I Smell...?

Waka Flocka Flame has admitted that ever since Gucci Mane let go of Waka Flocka's mother, Debra Antney, as his manager, their relationship has not been the same. In a recent interview with VIBE magazine Waka stated:

Do you know why Gucci and Nicki decided to part ways with your mom?
I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil. It’ll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I don’t know. Just like LeBron going to the Heat. I ain’t mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid.

Has the split affected your relationship with Gucci?
Yeah, all the way… All the way. I ain’t got beef or anything but it has changed.

So what’s your relationship like now?
There is none. We don’t talk anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment